SAP Customer List
The SAP Customer Intelligence List consists of three hundred forty (340) Fortune 1000 or Global 500 companies that have deployed SAP across the enterprise. The first tab in the spreadsheet lists the company names, industries, mailing addresses, phone numbers, web site addresses, and also SAP versions and modules (e.g. BW, FI/CO, EC, HR, MM, etc.)
There are 2,083 contacts in the second tab in the .XLS spreadsheet. Some of the titles include the CIO, head of IT, SAP, enterprise architects, and application architects.
The SAP Customer Intelligence List can be used to target the right contact with the right messages to uncover sales opportunities and drive new sales revenues.
SAP Customer List & Account Intelligence There are 340 Fortune 1000 companies with SAP deployed.
The Coca Cola Company
IBM Lotus Notes, SAP Business Suite,
SAP ERP 6.0, IBM DB2
SAP BusinessObjects Customer Profiles
- IBM and SAP AG announced plans to deliver their first joint software product codenamed that will integrate IBM Lotus Notes software with SAP Business Suite.
- SAP and IBM Lotus are strategic partners to The Coca-Cola Company, said Jean Michel-Ares, CIO, Coca-Cola Company. "Our IT goal is to help our people to be more responsive, productive and effective, and SAP and IBM Lotus have helped us get closer to that goal."
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated faced a technical upgrade of its SAP R/3 Enterprise system to SAP ERP 6.0 in 2009. The Coca-Cola Bottling Co. team decided it was time to derive more performance
from the business-critical SAP applications, while driving down hardware and software costs.
- Instead of upgrading Oracle, the team decided to introduce IBM DB2. As part of the SAP upgrade project, Coca-Cola Bottling Co. SAP R/3 system required a conversion to Unicode. Initial results show that DB2 delivers a reduction in storage needs of approximately 40 percent.
Find out which Fortune 1000 companies have deployed Business Objects in the SAP Customer List. Download the list in the SalesQuest eStore
Oracle 9i, PeopleSoft, CRM; SAP BusinessObjects Application Foundation
SAP NetWeaver in the SAP Customer List
- BusinessObjects Application Foundation provides a dashboard of aggregated sales information to 70 sales managers, while BusinessObjects Web Intelligence and Broadcast Agent Scheduler delivers targeted reports to 600 account executives.
- BusinessObjects Set Analysis allows marketing teams to be able to easily create 100 different customer segmentations for better-targeted campaigns.
- "We have selected BusinessObjects as our standard business intelligence tool. The system enables us to tailor services and marketing campaigns to specific customer needs, enhancing the quality of service and maximizing revenue generation opportunities, said Janny Ekelson, Manager Applications and Architecture, FedEx Express.
Find out which Fortune 1000 companies have deployed SAP Netweaver.
Download the SAP Customer List in the SalesQuest eStore